He waka eke noa - We are all in this together.
Update 12 March 2021:
Current Alert Level in New Zealand:
All of New Zealand is currently at COVID-19 Alert Level 1.
Shipping times are likely to be normal - however there is always a possibility that your parcel may take a bit longer than usual to reach you:
- During Alert Level 1, I will be able to ship parcels as usual, i.e. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- However, courier company delays may occur occasionally, and are outside my control.
I really appreciate your support of my small New Zealand business, especially during this time while we are all living with the COVID-19 pandemic.
What I am doing to operate Sew Cathy Sew safely during COVID-19:
- Sew Cathy Sew is a small owner operated New Zealand business, based in my home.
- I am the only person responsible for all aspects of Sew Cathy Sew operations, including sourcing and preparing the fabrics, sewing the products, packing the orders and shipping the parcels.
- I follow all of the New Zealand Government's advice on COVID-19, available at Unite against COVID-19.
- I always observe careful hygiene practices, including washing and drying my hands or using hand sanitiser before preparing/sewing all products and before processing/packing all orders for shipping.