He waka eke noa - We are all in this together.
Update 25 September 2021:
Current Alert Level in New Zealand:
Auckland is currently at COVID-19 Alert Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand is at COVID-19 Alert Level 2.
Please note that this is likely to affect shipping times - due to some or all of the following factors, your parcel will probably take longer than usual to reach you:
- It may take longer than the usual 5 business days for me to sew the product(s) you have ordered, because it might be more difficult to obtain any necessary fabrics/other supplies.
- During Alert Level 3, I may only be able to ship parcels on Mondays and Tuesdays (due to my family carer commitments for the rest of the week).
- There may be courier company delays, which are outside my control.
I really appreciate your support of my small New Zealand business, especially during this time while we are all living with the COVID-19 pandemic.
What I am doing to operate Sew Cathy Sew safely during COVID-19:
- Sew Cathy Sew is a small owner operated New Zealand business, based in my home.
- I am the only person responsible for all aspects of Sew Cathy Sew operations, including sourcing and preparing the fabrics, sewing the products, packing the orders and shipping the parcels.
- I follow all of the New Zealand Government's advice on COVID-19, available at Unite against COVID-19.
- I always observe careful hygiene practices, including washing and drying my hands or using hand sanitiser before preparing/sewing all products and before processing/packing all orders for shipping.