He waka eke noa - We are all in this together.
Update 14 April 2022:
Current COVID-19 setting in New Zealand:
New Zealand is currently at the Orange traffic light setting of the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
Please note that various factors related to the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, i.e. that are outside my control, may affect parcel shipping times. These may include fabric supply chain delays and courier company delays. I will keep you informed of such delays, if I am aware of them.
I really appreciate your support of my small New Zealand business, especially during this time while we are all living with the COVID-19 pandemic.
What I am doing to operate Sew Cathy Sew safely during COVID-19:
- Sew Cathy Sew is a small owner operated New Zealand business, based in my home.
- I am the only person responsible for all aspects of Sew Cathy Sew operations, including sourcing and preparing the fabrics, sewing the products, packing the orders and shipping the parcels.
- I follow all of the New Zealand Government's advice on COVID-19, available at Unite against COVID-19.
- I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including a booster dose), as is my partner with whom I live, as well as everyone else in my wider whānau who is old enough to be vaccinated.
- I always observe careful hygiene practices, including washing and drying my hands or using hand sanitiser before preparing/sewing all products and before processing/packing all orders for shipping.