Face Mask - Adult Small
Fabric face mask to fit children aged 11-12, and teenagers and adults with small faces.
Hand made to last, using pre-washed and pre-shrunk high quality fabrics.
Adjustable for a good fit - the most important thing when wearing any face mask - with stretchy, comfortable, soft fabric ties.
You can also 'double mask' by wearing a fabric face mask over a medical mask.
Masks are made with 3 layers:
- outer layer: 100% cotton
- middle layer (in adult masks): spunbonded non-woven interfacing
- inner layer: pre-washed and pre-shrunk 500 thread count 100% cotton sheeting.
Masks come with a single continuous tie that's stretchy, comfortable and soft - achieves the best fit, more comfortable if you need to wear a mask for long periods, and good for hearing aid wearers. It's easy to cut the tie and change it to two ear loops if you prefer.
Eco friendly, reusable many times, hand or machine washable.
Hand made in New Zealand within 5-10 working days of receipt of your order.
How to order your face mask:
- First check you're ordering the right size - see Face Mask Size Guide & FAQ - it's best to measure to be on the safe side, as face sizes vary!
- Choose your fabric - there are lots of options.
- Add any special instructions when you check out - click on * Need to add a note about your order? Please type it here, thanks! * and tell me what you'd like.