Face Mask - Child 6-10 years
Fabric face mask for primary school aged children.
Hand made to last, using pre-washed and pre-shrunk high quality fabrics.
Masks are made with 3 layers:
- outer layer: 100% cotton
- middle layer: spunbonded non-woven interfacing
- inner layer: pre-washed and pre-shrunk 500 thread count 100% cotton sheeting.
Masks come with a single continuous tie that's stretchy, comfortable and soft - it achieves the best fit, is more comfortable if you need to wear a mask for long periods, and good for hearing aid wearers. It's easy to cut the tie and change it to two ear loops if you prefer.
If your 6 or 7 year old has a particularly small face, I can make the face mask a little smaller - just let me know when you check out, when you see * Need to add a note about your order? Please type it here, thanks! *
Eco friendly, reusable many times, hand or machine washable.
Hand made in New Zealand within 5-10 working days of receipt of your order.
How to order your child's face mask:
- First check you're ordering the right size - see Face Mask Size Guide & FAQ - it's best to measure to be on the safe side, as face sizes vary!
- Choose your fabric - there are lots of options.
- Add any special instructions when you check out - e.g. if you want me to make the mask a little smaller, or want the mask to have two ear loops instead of a continuous tie - click on * Need to add a note about your order? Please type it here, thanks! * and tell me what you'd like.
Important safety message about face masks for children:
- A child should always be supervised by an adult while wearing a face mask - the adult should model correct mask wearing themselves, and should ensure that the child is also wearing their face mask correctly, i.e. the mask should cover their nose and mouth, they should avoid touching the face mask, etc.
- A face mask is not a toy - babies and children should never be allowed to play with a face mask, as it could get caught around their neck or body.